Договір поставки на англійську
DELIVERY CONTRACT № 231006/1246
Minsk October 23, 2006.
The company «. Hold LLP » (Great Britain). hereinafter referred as «Supplier», on behalf of director. acting on the basis of the Statute on the one hand, andLimited liability Company «. — Invest» (Belarus). hereinafter referred as «Buyer», on behalf of director. acting on the basis of the Statute, on the other hand, have concluded the present contract as follows:
1. SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
1.1. The supplier undertakes to deliver and the Buyer properly to accept and pay on conditions of the present Contract sewing machines (further under the text the goods) in quantity and assortment, and under the prices, coordinated by the parties by signing the Specification (the Appendix №1), being integral part of the present contract.
1.2. The purpose of purchase of the goods is wholesale trade.
- PRICES AND TOTAL VALUE OF THE CONTRACT
2.1 The total cost of the Contract makes. (__________________________) US dollars. The parties in the Specification to the present Contract coordinate the price of a commodity unit. Change of the goods price is possible only after entering respective alterations into the present Contract.
- The buyer will pay for the accepted goods to time not later than 180 calendar days from the date of reception of the goods.
- Currency of payment is US dollars.
- The payment is made by cashless settlement by transfer of money resources to the account of the Supplier.
3. ORDER AND TERMS OF GOODS DELIVERY
3.1. Delivery of the goods is made by separate lots within the limits of validity of the contract under applications of the Buyer. The Supplier makes delivery of the goods not later than 60 days from the date of reception of the Buyer’s application. The supplier confirms reception of the Buyer’s application by using corresponding confirmation by facsimile.
3.2. Conditions of delivery is SIP Minsk (Belarus) ( INCOTERMS 2000 ) .
3.2.1 The address of a warehouse of goods delivery: base «Belkulttorg «Ozertso», Belarus, 223021 Ozertso, Menkovskij road, 8
3.3. The buyer has the right to refuse acceptance and the payment of the goods which delivery is delayed, using the notification Supplier in written form.
3.4. Pre-schedule goods delivery can be made by approbation of the Buyer.
3.5. The goods delivered ahead of schedule and accepted by the Buyer, is paid and set off in quantity of the goods subjected to delivery in the following period.
3.6. The property right to the goods passes to the Buyer from the moment of goods transfer.
4. THE ORDER OF ACCEPTANCE OF THE GOODS BY QUANTITY AND QUALITY
- The buyer is obliged to make all necessary actions providing acceptance of the goods, delivered according to the Contract.
- The buyer is obliged to examine the goods and to carry out its acceptance by quantity and quality simultaneously with opening container, but not later than 10 days from the moment of goods by delivery the Supplier. The Buyer accepts the goods delivered without container, in the open or damaged container, by quantity at the moment of its reception from the Seller or from a carrier.
- If at acceptance of the goods by quantity and quality will be revealed the shortage of the goods or its іnadequate quality the results of acceptance are made out by the certificate made in day of its revealing.
- In case of detection during acceptance of goods shortage or its іnadequate quality the Buyer is obliged:
- to suspend acceptance;
- to arrange the maintenance of goods safety and prevention its mixture with other similar goods;
- to invite representative of the Supplier for participation in acceptance of the goods by notifying the Supplier by telephone, facsimile or other communication facility;
- to issue the certificate about the revealed shortage or іnadequate quality of the goods signed by persons, making acceptance of the goods.
6.2. For payment delay by the Buyer is amerced at a rate of 0,01 % of the outstanding sum per every day of delay.
6.3. For delay of delivery or incomplete delivery of the goods is amerced at rate of 0,01 % of cost of a lot per every day of delay.
7. FORCE-MAJEUR CIRCUMSTANCES
7.1. The parties relieve from the responsibility for partial or full failure of obligations under the present contract if failure was consequence of the force majeure circumstances which have arisen after the conclusion of the contract as a result of events of extreme character which the party could not neither expect, nor prevent by reasonable measures. Events which the party cannot influence and for which occurrence does not the bear responsibility (for example, earthquakes, flooding, fires, etc.) concern to force majeure circumstances. To the circumstances releasing the party from the responsibility, concern governmental decrees or orders of the state bodies.
7.2. The party referring on such circumstances, is obliged in 5 days term in written form to inform other party about such circumstances. And on demand of other party providing similar circumstances should be presented the certifying document given by the Chamber of commerce of the corresponding country.
7.3. In case of occurrence of force majeure circumstances the term of performance of obligations under the present contract is postponed in proportion to time during which such circumstances and their consequences operate.
7.4. If obligations of force majeure continue to operate more than six months and there is no any opportunity to make the obligatory statement about the date of their termination within more than six months each party has the right to terminate the present contract and return to everything received by this party under the contract.
8. VALIDITY OF THE CONTRACT
8.1. The present contract comes to force from the moment of its signing by the parties and valid till October 23, 2007.
8.2. Change of contract provisions is only possible in consent of the parties. Changes of conditions of the present contract should be made out in written form and signed by representatives of both parties.
8.3. The present contract can be terminated under the agreement of the parties.
9. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
9.1. The mutual relations of the Parties which have been not settled by the present contract, are regulated by the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
- All диспути and differences which may arise out of the present Contract or in connection with it shall be transferred to the Supreme Court of Economic the Republic of Belarus according to the current economic code of practice of the Republic of Belarus.
- The present contract is made in duplicate, having an identical validity, one of which is to the Supplier, the second – to the Buyer.
10. LEGAL ADDRESSES AND BANKING DATA OF THE PARTIES AND SIGNATURES OF THE PARTIES
Короткий опис статті: переклади на англійську приклад перекладу договору поставки на англійську / delivery contract. The company « ?????? Hold LLP » (Great Britain) , hereinafter referred as приклад перекладу договору поставки англійська
Джерело: Договір поставки на англійську | Переклади і перекладачі