Кращі жарти для дітей на англійській мові з перекладом.
В порядку підготовки до 1 квітня, прочитала не одну сотню жартів для дітей на англійській мові. Сьогодні ділюся, на мій погляд, найбільш вдалими.
1. Girl. You would be a good dancer except for two things.
Boy. What are the two things?
Teacher :Of course not.
Pupil :Oh good, because I didn’t do my homework.
So I asked him: «What was the name of his other leg?»
4. Mother. «Did you enjoy your first day at school?»
Girl. «First day? Do you mean I have to go back tomorrow?»
5. Headmaster: I’ve had complaints about you, Johnny, from all your teachers. What have you been doing?
Johnny. Nothing, sir.
6. A teenage girl had been talking on the phone for about half an hour, and then she hung up.
«Wow!,» said her father, «That was short. You usually talk for two hours. What happened?»
«Wrong number,» replied the girl.
7. Little Johnny. Teacher, can I go to the bathroom?
Teacher. Little Johnny, MAY I go to the bathroom?
Little Johnny. But I asked first!
8. «Excuse me. Do you know the way to the zoo?»
«No, I’m sorry I don’t.»
10. Father. What did you do today to help your mother?
Son. I dried the dishes
11. Teacher. Look at your face I know what you had for breakfast
Pupil. What was it?
Pupil. No, that was yesterday.
12. Teacher. Did your father help you with your homework?
13. «Spell SPOT three times.»
«S P O T. S P O T. S P O T»
«What do you do when you come to a green light?»
(answer is invariably-) «Stop!»
«What, at a GREEN light?»
14. Teacher. Tell me a sentence that starts with an «I».
Student. I is the….
Teacher. Stop! Never put ‘is’ after an «I». Always put ‘am’ after an «I».
Student. OK. I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.
«Well, son, that’s why it’s important to learn a second language.»
Короткий опис статті: переклади на англійську